MATTE PALM TREE NAILS

20:28


Hi Everyone 

The SUMMER is here in Thailand , it was so freaking hot.

So I came up with the idea of this design that match the weather.

I picked the really bright neon colors and use the sponge technique to created the gradient.

Also paint on the palm tree because I want to represent the sunset on the beach (imagine that huh!)

If you can't paint, just do the gradient it'll make your nails POP!

Tips

my tips to do the gradient is to apply the polish onto the sponge about 2-3 coats.

Then gently dab it on to your nails and let it dry before apply another layers.

Oh! don't apply a thick layer of gradient, you'll end up having a color block.

The last one is apply your regular top coat before matte top coat, 

it'll protect your design from smearing.



Now onto the tutorial.

If you like it please give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to my channel





ps. This is the first time, my blog post was in English. I want to challenged myself and I want to 

improved more. Feel free to leave me a comment down below.

Thanks



Contact me : misscandyunicorns@gmail.com

***************************************

My Page 

YouTube

Instagram


@misscandyunicorns




You Might Also Like

0 ความคิดเห็น

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Thanwarat